Interested in starting your own business? Let's talk about it.
Most frequent questions and answers
Anyone who deeply loves and cares for their dog can be your customer.
Our average customer grooms their dog every 4-8 weeks.
Anyone with a dog is a potential client (primarily female customers over the age of 25).
Do it yourself (DIY) grooming
– Put the dog in a car
-Drive to the brick-and-mortar pet salon
-Leave the dog in a cage (most likely) all day
-Drive back to the pet salon to pick up the pet.
-Pick up the stressed dog
-Drive back home
…or they could:
Call Kontota® . We go to their house, groom their dogs right outside their house, and return the dog stress/hassle-free back to the customer.
Management based franchisee:
Someone with strong passion for growing a team, who have strong leadership skills and would like to manage and scale the business to multi-territories and multiple vans over time.
• Attend online and in-person training to learn how to operate your Kontota grooming business
• Advertise your business through solid marketing methods and connect with customers who love talking about their pets
• Build a team, creating a collaborative culture to expand your fleet and potentially add territories
Our robust onboarding process will walk you through the following:
1) Financing options
2) Van selection and conversion process
3) Insurance provider
4) Full business and grooming training online and at our headquarters in Little Elm, Texas
TIME TO OPEN =
MAXIMUM OF 90 DAYS
- Home-based business model with no real estate required
- Fun, feel-good business model where we take care of animals and customers.
- We provide multi-unit protected opportunities with the ability to scale to multiple vans
- Cash-based business model with no receivables
- Repeat customers (4-8 weeks)
- “Get to Know You” phone call—our “Get to Know You Call” is a chance for you to talk about your aspirations and what inspired you to reach out in the first place. Samantha will clarify preliminary facts about the opportunity based on your unique needs. Together, we will determine if it makes sense to proceed to the next step.
- “Why Kontota?” Webinar—we will discuss the advantages that the Kontota franchise opportunity offers. Franchise support, mobile-based business models, personal goals, technologies, and a vision for your business are the main topics of this meeting.
- “Kontota Brand Story” Webinar—the Kontota brand story discusses the transformation that having a Kontota business can procure. Developing oneself and impacting one’s community by way of building a business can increase fulfillment and happiness.
- “Strategy Meeting”—a market analysis will be presented on your desired territories. We will discuss territory options, review your goals and timeline, and determine fit. After this conversation, you will receive a copy of the FDD.
- FDD Review—Samantha and Hoss will discuss the FDD with you and clarify any concerns or questions
- Discovery Day—meet us at our corporate headquarters and see how the operations run. Discover how you feel about Kontota after personally experiencing the business.